AZ- Lipid is the product which decreases the excess lipid content of the body. It reduces the cholesterol and triglycerides. Lipid has active antioxidants that protect the heart tissue. It Improves HDL, LDL ratio favorably. AZ- Lipid care reduces body fat mass. AZ- Lipid lowers LDL and enhances HDL. AZ- Lipid reduces the heart's workload by lowering the Heart Rate (HR) & Blood Pressure (BP). AZ-Lipid is a mild blood thinner & diuretic hence reduces workload on Heart. AZ-Lipid Improves glucose metabolism. It Reduces oxidative stress.
The main ingredients are as below -:
- Kutki ( Picrorhiza kurroa ) is traditionally used to treat
disorders of the upper respiratory tract, and is thought to be beneficial as
- Guggulu Guggul works very effectively to purify blood,
promoting healthy cholesterol levels and scraping toxins from the circulatory
system. In addition, guggul promotes supple arteries and tonifies the
- Chav ( Piper Retrofractum) Chavya corrects the metabolism thus benefits in metabolic disorders
- Varunchal ( Crataeva nurvala) Varuna is also discussed in ancient Vedic literature as an important
herb for use as a blood purifier.
giri (Aegle marmeoles ) The root decoction relieves
palpitations of the heart, indigestion.
- Deekamali (Gardenia
gummifera) it works as complementary medicine in cardiac
- Chitrakmul (Plumbago zeylanica) Chitrakmool is nervine stimulant in low dose but sedative in higher dose. It is useful in nerve weakness and Vata disorders.
(Zinziber officinale) n a placebo-controlled study the effect of ginger and
fenugreek was examined on blood lipids, blood sugar, platelet aggregation,
fibrinogen and fibrinolytic activity.
(Cyperus rotundus) hyperlipidaemia was induced by high fat diet as it is
always useful for the assessment of agents that interfere with the absorption,
degradation and excretion of cholesterol.
- Kalimirch (piper nigrum)Black pepper is great in aiding the proper assimilation
(extraction of all the nutrients) of food. Moreover, its outer layer which
contains potentphytonutrientsstimulates the breakdown of fat cells. This is the
reason, why this spice ranks high among the best aids.
- Harar (
terminalia chebula) Nevertheless, people
today use Terminalia arjuna for disorders of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular
disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. It is also used as
“a water pill,” and for earaches, dysentery, sexually transmitted
diseases (STDs), diseases of the
urinary tract, and to increase sexual desire.
- Bahera (terminalia bellerica) Fruit
pieces are baked and chewed for cough, cold, hoarseness of voice and asthma.
- Amla (emblica
officinalis) High cholesterol is the leading cause of
heart disease. By reducing the build up of bad cholesterol, Amla reduces the
risk of heart disease. It also reduces clogging in the arteries by boosting
good cholesterol or HDL . Studies have also
shown its benefits in preventing the thickening of blood vessel walls, the
first sign of heart disease.
- Heeng (ferula
narthex) Hing is packed with coumarins, compounds that aid in
improving your blood flow and thinning of blood thereby prevent blood
clotting. Additionally, this spice lowers your blood levels as well as
triglycerides in the body, which in turn might increase your risk of
- Sartoban ( styrax benzoin) Benzoin resin is a powerful antioxidant that can prevent fat from becoming rancid.The use of the resin in herbal medicine is usually . It’s made by dissolving the resin in alcohol.
- Abhrak (ash) It is widely used in treating diseases like
Hepatitis, Tuberculosis, Asthma and Plague.
- Loh Bhasam (ash) It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardiovascular diseases.
|More About Product|
|Available in Qty||60 Capsules|
|Bulk Order||Contact for Bulk orders at +91-9876010220 of mail us at email@example.com|
AZ-Lipid 60 capsules
- Product Code: AYA109
- Reward Points: 36
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 360
Tags: AZ-Lipid 60 capsules