Az mind is an answer to memory, It is an ayurvedic treatment for concentration problems, Natural Herbal Formula to fight daily stress. It provide healthy nervous system naturally, It is an natural herbal stress and fatigue care Formula. It also enhance physical and mental ability to fight stress. It also promotes memory in all aspects like learning, retention naturally. AZ-Mind contains the herbs which have safe history of usage for many centuries in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System). particularly for thousands of years for improving the level of brain in all the terms like in sharpening the memory and decreasing the stress level. We may say that experience modifies the structure of the mind, i.e., through the persistence of their modifications; the past experiences influence present behavior and mental process.
The Main Ingredents are -:
- Brahmi (Centella Asiatica) If the effects of daily stressors are getting the best of
you, brahmi supplementation may be something to explore. Stress
reduction is perhaps brahmi’s most well known, traditional use.
- Nir Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Brahmi oil has refreshing effects on mind, used as mental
tonic that helps in focused concentration, increasing memory power, mental
alertness, amnesia and Alzheimer’s
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys Jatamansi) Jatamansi is a natural brain
nervine tonic and a memory enhancer, which has calming, peacefulness and
- Shankpushpa (Convolulus Pluricaulis) It has been claimed as one of the few herbs which reduces stress level and puts brain in a relaxed state.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Ashwagandha has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to
improve both physical and mental health.
- Malkangni (Celastrus Paniculata)
Malkangani is best suited to increase memory power It
sharpens your will power and is a good memory enhancer
- Varch (Acorus Calamus)Steaming
the root of calamus throughout the home is believed by many to cure certain
types of sickness.
(Terminalia Chebula) Steaming the root of calamus throughout the home is
believed by many to cure certain types of sickness.
- Amla (Embilica
officinalis) If made a regular part of the diet,
Amla has been known to improve eyesight.
(Coriandrum Sativum) It soothes the brain chemicals and helps prevent brain
damaging factors and conditions by controlling the neuro- chemicals discharge
- Mirch (Piper Nigrum) its antibacterial properties, pepper is also used to preserve food. It is a rich source of manganese,iron, potassium, vitamin-C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber
- Yashti madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra It should be thought of during times of both physical and
emotional stress, after surgery or during convalescence, or when feeling tired
and run down.
- Sahatavri (Asparagus Racemosus) Shatavari is also especially useful in nourishing and calming
the nerves, nourishing the brain and helping to support the brain and the body
in regaining balance from vatadisorders like spasms, pain, and insomnia.
- Vaividang (Embellia
Ribes) It is an effective nerve tonic and helps to cure conditions like
Epilepsy and Paralysis too. It is boiled in milk along with garlic for this
|More About Product|
|Available in Qty||60 Capsules|
|Bulk Order||Contact for Bulk orders at +91-9876010220 of mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Product Code: AYA96
- Reward Points: 90
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 900